[learn_more caption="Where is little chair based?"] We are based in the North Eastern suburb of Fairfield, Victoria. Our premises are located at 1-168/170 Christmas St Fairfield, Melbourne. Our party hire packages are available for hire throughout Melbourne metro area.[/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="How do I book a party hire package?"] Please complete booking details form on webpage, you will be contacted via email. A $50 deposit fee is required to secure your booking.[/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="Is a host included with the party hire package?"] While we do not provide a host we are happy to recommend an entertainer to suit your theme.[/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="Is food included with the party hire package?"] While Littlechair do not provide food, we can link you to someone who does.
[learn_more caption="Is delivery included?"] Yes we are able to arrange delivery of your hire package to your door, please contact us for a quotation. Alternatively you can arrange to pickup your package from our premises at 1-168/170 Christmas St Fairfield, Melbourne. [/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="Do you set up the party for me?"] Littlechair Hire packages are simple to assemble. You will receive simple instructions to assist with setup.
[learn_more caption="How do I pay for the party hire package?"] A $50 booking fee is payable to confirm your party booking. The balance is due before or at the time of collection. Payment can be made via direct debit deposit or cash on delivery. Note your deposit is non refundable. We require credit card details and drivers licence number when you receive your package. [/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="What if I have to cancel my party?"] Your deposit is non-refundable and cannot be returned however we are happy to assist to find an alternative party date based on availability.[/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="Can I pickup my party hire package?"] Yes Littlechair premises are located at ,1-168/170 Christmas St Fairfield, Melbourne, collection and return can be arranged by you if you wish.[/learn_more]
[learn_more caption="What if something gets broken?"] We ask that you respect all hire items. When hiring items you are responsible for the hire items and for the children using the items. In the event that something is broken you will be charged a replacement or repair fee. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
[learn_more caption="What additional policies and terms should I be aware of?"] We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions prior to confirming your booking and collection of your party package. We will request that you sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the Terms and Conditions at the time of collection.
LITTLECHAIR (ABN: 52535507809) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Definitions: “Equipment” means the items hired out by the Owner to the Hirer. “Hirer” means any person who requests the Owner to hire Equipment to it, including agents and employees. “Owner” means LittleChair ABN: 5253 5507 809, its Employees and Agents. “Terms” means these terms & conditions.
- Terms of Payment: The Hirer agrees to pay the Owner’s hire charge and any other charges, including charges for loss, damage and repairs or any tax, GST, duty, levy, or other expenses paid or payable to the owner. If not otherwise specified by the owner in writing all hiring charges including taxes and duties are to be paid prior delivery of the equipment. The hirer agrees to provide the owner with the hirer’s credit card number, expiry date and any other information, which may be necessary to debit the hirers credit card prior to delivery of the equipment. Subsequent charges for loss, damage, repairs, or other expenses are to be paid within seven days of the relevant invoice. The hirer hereby authorises the Owner to debit the hirers credit card number with the amount shown on the relevant invoice if the hirer has not paid that amount within seven days of the relevant invoice. The Hirer agrees to pay any expenses incurred or loss suffered by the owner as a results of breach by the hirer of its obligations.
- Termination of Hire:The owner may terminate the hire at any time. The Hirer shall have no claims for such termination. The Hirer may terminate the hire of the equipment by:
(a) returning the equipment to the owner during normal working hours; or
(b) notifying the owner that the equipment is ready for collection, provided that the hirer keeps the equipment safe until collection. Upon termination of hire, the owner is entitled to take possession of the equipment immediately and for this purpose the hirer irrevocably appoints the owner as his agent and authorizes the owner to:
(a) enter upon any land or premises upon which the equipment is situated or where the owner has any reason to believe that the equipment may be situated;
(b) remove the equipment whether or not it is affixed to the land or premises, connected to property or equipment not owned by the owner, in use by the hirer or any other person or containing property not owned by the owner. If the equipment is not finally returned or ready for pick-up by the owner at the expiration or termination of the hire period the Hirer shall pay an additional charge of 100% the daily rate for every additional day or part thereof that the hirer retains the equipment unless otherwise specified by the owner.
- The Hirer’s Obligations: The Hirer will:
(a) bear responsibility for the equipment hired from the time of its delivery until collection by or return to the Owner;
(b) upon installation, delivery or collection of the equipment immediately examine the equipment to satisfy itself as to its condition and suitability.
(c) assume the risk of and indemnify and hold the owner harmless from and against any and all property damage and personal injury resulting from;
(i) the use of the Equipment;;
(iii) all necessary surface repairs;
(d) use the Equipment in a proper, safe and prudent manner and only for the purpose and capacity for which it was designed.;
(e) ensure all Equipment is returned or ready for collection by Owner’s driver, in a clean, dry and properly packed condition and if being collected, is readily accessible. The hirer will pay for all cleaning or drying costs and for any damage resulting from not properly drying, cleaning and/or packing the Equipment.
- Loss of or Damage to Equipment: If the Equipment is lost, breaks down or is damaged, the Hirer must immediately notify the Owner of the details. Notification shall not absolve the hirer from its obligations under these Terms. In the event that the Equipment breaks down or becomes unsafe to use, the hirer shall immediately stop using the Equipment and take all steps necessary to prevent the equipment from sustaining any further damage. The Hirer must also take all steps necessary to prevent injuries from occurring to any person or property as a result of the condition of the equipment and must not repair or attempt to repair the Equipment without the owner’s prior written consent. If the Equipment is lost or damaged and the loss of or damage to the Equipment is caused by the negligence or wilful act or omission of the Hirer or the breach of any of these terms by the Hirer, the Hirer shall without limitation be liable for the following;
(a) any costs incurred by the owner in repairing or replacing the Equipment;
(b) hire charges for the equipment until the equipment is repaired or replaced;
(c) any other costs whatsoever incurred or loss suffered by the Owner as a result of the damage to or loss of the equipment
- Release and Indemnity: The hirer hereby releases the Owner from, and agrees to indemnify the owner in respect of any third party claims, action, suits, demands, costs and expenses for damage or injury to person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the hire or use of the equipment by the hirer or these Terms.
QUOTE #: _________________________________
Credit Card Details
Name on card___________________________________________
Drivers License Number_____________________________________