Where is little chair based?
How do I book a party hire package?
Is a host included with the party hire package?
Is food included with the party hire package?
Is delivery included?
Do you set up the party for me?
How do I pay for the party hire package?
What if I have to cancel my party?
Can I pickup my party hire package?
What if something gets broken?
What additional policies and terms should I be aware of?
LITTLECHAIR (ABN: 52535507809) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Definitions: “Equipment” means the items hired out by the Owner to the Hirer. “Hirer” means any person who requests the Owner to hire Equipment to it, including agents and employees. “Owner” means LittleChair ABN: 5253 5507 809, its Employees and Agents. “Terms” means these terms & conditions.
- Terms of Payment: The Hirer agrees to pay the Owner’s hire charge and any other charges, including charges for loss, damage and repairs or any tax, GST, duty, levy, or other expenses paid or payable to the owner. If not otherwise specified by the owner in writing all hiring charges including taxes and duties are to be paid prior delivery of the equipment. The hirer agrees to provide the owner with the hirer’s credit card number, expiry date and any other information, which may be necessary to debit the hirers credit card prior to delivery of the equipment. Subsequent charges for loss, damage, repairs, or other expenses are to be paid within seven days of the relevant invoice. The hirer hereby authorises the Owner to debit the hirers credit card number with the amount shown on the relevant invoice if the hirer has not paid that amount within seven days of the relevant invoice. The Hirer agrees to pay any expenses incurred or loss suffered by the owner as a results of breach by the hirer of its obligations.
- Termination of Hire:The owner may terminate the hire at any time. The Hirer shall have no claims for such termination. The Hirer may terminate the hire of the equipment by: (a) returning the equipment to the owner during normal working hours; or (b) notifying the owner that the equipment is ready for collection, provided that the hirer keeps the equipment safe until collection. Upon termination of hire, the owner is entitled to take possession of the equipment immediately and for this purpose the hirer irrevocably appoints the owner as his agent and authorizes the owner to: (a) enter upon any land or premises upon which the equipment is situated or where the owner has any reason to believe that the equipment may be situated; (b) remove the equipment whether or not it is affixed to the land or premises, connected to property or equipment not owned by the owner, in use by the hirer or any other person or containing property not owned by the owner. If the equipment is not finally returned or ready for pick-up by the owner at the expiration or termination of the hire period the Hirer shall pay an additional charge of 100% the daily rate for every additional day or part thereof that the hirer retains the equipment unless otherwise specified by the owner.
- The Hirer’s Obligations: The Hirer will: (a) bear responsibility for the equipment hired from the time of its delivery until collection by or return to the Owner; (b) upon installation, delivery or collection of the equipment immediately examine the equipment to satisfy itself as to its condition and suitability. (c) assume the risk of and indemnify and hold the owner harmless from and against any and all property damage and personal injury resulting from; (i) the use of the Equipment;; (iii) all necessary surface repairs; (d) use the Equipment in a proper, safe and prudent manner and only for the purpose and capacity for which it was designed.; (e) ensure all Equipment is returned or ready for collection by Owner’s driver, in a clean, dry and properly packed condition and if being collected, is readily accessible. The hirer will pay for all cleaning or drying costs and for any damage resulting from not properly drying, cleaning and/or packing the Equipment.
- Loss of or Damage to Equipment: If the Equipment is lost, breaks down or is damaged, the Hirer must immediately notify the Owner of the details. Notification shall not absolve the hirer from its obligations under these Terms. In the event that the Equipment breaks down or becomes unsafe to use, the hirer shall immediately stop using the Equipment and take all steps necessary to prevent the equipment from sustaining any further damage. The Hirer must also take all steps necessary to prevent injuries from occurring to any person or property as a result of the condition of the equipment and must not repair or attempt to repair the Equipment without the owner’s prior written consent. If the Equipment is lost or damaged and the loss of or damage to the Equipment is caused by the negligence or wilful act or omission of the Hirer or the breach of any of these terms by the Hirer, the Hirer shall without limitation be liable for the following; (a) any costs incurred by the owner in repairing or replacing the Equipment; (b) hire charges for the equipment until the equipment is repaired or replaced; (c) any other costs whatsoever incurred or loss suffered by the Owner as a result of the damage to or loss of the equipment
- Release and Indemnity: The hirer hereby releases the Owner from, and agrees to indemnify the owner in respect of any third party claims, action, suits, demands, costs and expenses for damage or injury to person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the hire or use of the equipment by the hirer or these Terms.
QUOTE #: _________________________________
Credit Card Details
Name on card___________________________________________
Drivers License Number_____________________________________